Parents, Complete Your Athletics Registration Online!
All students must be registered for EACH SEASON on the Athletics Registration site found on the Wayne Valley High School Page - Athletics
Please read and follow the instructions carefully to be fully registered. You are only registered once ALL sections are completed.
IMPORTANT: The username and password you set up is for all family members. Please be sure to record your username and password for future registrations.
STEP 1 REGISTER:
FOR FIRST TIME ATHLETES:
- Create an online account and register HERE
- Please follow the prompts to create an account.
- Click on Fall Sports Registration and fill in the requested information
FOR RETURNING ATHLETES:
- Use your account ID HERE
- Your registration will auto populate.
- Click on Fall Sports Registration and select the new season sport.
Step 2: DETERMINE WHAT FORMS NEED TO BE COMPLETED
- Sports Physical Form: FOR ALL FRESHMEN and for Grades 10-12 (who's physical has or is expiring before the starting date of your fall sport (11/21/22). In order to be cleared to participate in any season the student must have a current physical exam on file in the health office. Athletic physicals are current for 365 days from the date of exam, not the date the paperwork was signed by the doctor. If a physical has not expired as of the first day of practice, it is good for the entire season. The physical exam record must be completed and submitted to the nurse once a year. All student athletes in grades 9-12 MUST ALSO complete and hand in a signed Health History Update Questionnaire.
- Health History Update Questionaire: Is required for EACH SEASON of athletics. The health history update form is a snapshot of your child's health with additional COVID-19 information. This form cannot be dated more than 90 days prior to the start of the sport.
- Athletic Medical Clearance Post COVID-19 Infection Form (to be completed by student’s health care provider for any student athlete that has tested positive for COVID). This form needs to be completed one time after each COVID infection.
Step 3: SUBMIT ALL FORMS AND DOCUMENTATION TO THE HEALTH OFFICE.
Health History Update Questionaire and Physical Forms MUST be handed in to the health office. The nurses can only review the forms when the online registration is complete. When all steps are completed the nurse will email the "Clearance Card" to a parent/guardian. Only students with a "Clearance Card" will be permitted to participate. All forms must be submitted before 11/14/22 (if possible PLEASE submit forms ASAP).
STEP 4: IMPACT BASELINE TEST:
All student/athletes are required to take an online concussion baseline test (IMPACT). Our Athletic Trainers and Coaching Staff will coordinate all ImPact testing for new and returning athletes. The ImPact test is good for two years.
WINTER SPORTS: BASKETBALL, BOWLING, COMPETITION CHEERLEADING, FENCING, ICE HOCKEY, SKIING, INDOOR TRACK AND FIELD, WRESTLING, UNIFIED BOWLING, UNIFIED BASKETBALL
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Students who are excluded from PE participation for any reason are not permitted to participate in athletics.
Athletic Office Staff
David Drozjock, Athletic Director email@example.com
Gail Conway, Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Carich, Coordinator of Athletics email@example.com
Health Office Staff
|Anita Dispenziere, RNfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Suzanne Deutsch, RNemail@example.com|